Translate

Thursday, February 20, 2014

My experience so far in INTERMEDIATE CLASS WITH LOPEZ



My classes started with Lopez last Thursday the 13th of February. So Far My experience has been wonderful. Lopez has set many challenges for me. For Example the blue dress. Shakes my head. The blue dress was a horrible design. I would date it back to Second life 2004. Lopez gave it to us for homework. We had to adjust prims and accessories. I think I sat there and shook my head for at lease 10 minutes before I started adjusting. Then I went to work adding shoes, earrings, jewelry, hair and poses. I would have to say it was fun. But and I stress but, It was very challenging.

Lopez also has done a wonderful job at explaining walks and pose. I admire her talent to teach, and she makes the class fun. Excited what else she has planned for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment